Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I am the other talking belly button....

... as if you couldn't guess! Sherri's post is spot on: Life happens, and you deal with life -- not the drama of it! As each of us go through this process, my hope is that we remember to embrace the process and not always the results. I feel like I hug it a little closer and tighter to me each time I get the chance to step back and reflect.  Sometimes I'm in a groove, and sometimes my belly button is doing the talking ...

"The most sacred place dwells within our heart, where dreams are born and secrets sleep, a mystical refuge of darkness and light, fear and conquest, adventure and discovery, challenge and transformation. Our heart speaks for our soul every moment while we are alive. Listen... as the whispering beat repeats: be...gin, be...gin, be...gin. It's really that simple. Just begin... again."
~ Royce Addington
It really is that simple, sometimes we make it so hard. Begin. Continue. Or Begin Again.
Wishing all of you well,
Kelly

1 comment: